- Data Recovery Services
- How Do Hard Drives Fail ?
- RAID / Server Recovery
- External & USB Drives
- Mobile Phones & Tablets
- CCTV & DVR
- Windows Computers
- Lost & Deleted Files
- Forensic Investigation
- Forensic Data Recovery
- Tape Recovery
- Tape eDiscovery & Conversion
- Advanced Recovery Service
- Spare Parts & Donor Drives
- Disk Manufacturers
- SCSI Data Recovery
- SQL Recovery
- Hard Drive Help & Advice
- About Us / Contact
Data Recovery from Seagate hard disk drive models with electrical faults
This type of failure can be found on:
- ANY type of Seagate Barracuda hard disk drive
Hard disks made by every manufacturer are susceptible to electronic type problems, but when an electrical fault develops on a Seagate hard drive, there are often unique symptoms exhibited by the hard drive that enable the fault to be clearly identified as electrical in nature. Also, as the manufacturing process used by Seagate seems to be more resilient than some other manufacturers, Seagate hard disks suffering from electronic related faults often have a higher percentage chance of being successfully repaired and the data recovered.
Common symptoms of electrical problems / failure in Seagate drives:
- The drive will appear totally dead and not even spin
- The drive will appear totally dead, not spin and when connected to a computer will also hang the computer. If the drive is disconnected from the computer and the computer restarted, the computer will work fine.
- The drive will appear totally dead, not spin and the electronics board on the drive will be hot to touch in places
Chances of Data Clinic successfully recovering the data on a Seagate drive with this type of failure?
In addition to the above unique type of failure, these drives can also fail in all the other common ways.
What should I do?:
Call the Data Clinic and talk your problem through with us on 0871 977 2525, or fill out our auto-form on the contact us page and we”ll call you back