Bitcoin Recovery, Password and Seed Word Recovery
Cryptocurrency Recovery Service
Data Clinic provide Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency recovery services worldwide. With a proven track record we have a variety of recovery techniques at our disposal, including:
- Recovery of lost crypto wallets
- Password discovery and recovery
- Recovery of lost seed words
- Recovery and reconstruction of deleted and overwritten wallets
- Passphrase (“13th” or “25th” word) recovery
- Recovery of wallets via Browser Extension
- Recovery of crypto from damaged hard drives and phones
- Recovery of crypto stored on Trezors and Nanos
- NFT / DeFi / Cross chain recoveries
- Recovery of Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Ethereum from old and unsupported wallets.
Common Enquiries we receive
- People who have lost access to their crypto wallet as they’ve misplaced the password or are using the wrong one
- People who have lost or only have some of their seed words and can not recreate their wallets
- Metamask, Binance Chain and Ronin Wallet etc. users who access their wallets via Browser Extension
- People who have used their seed words to import their wallet only to find that the wallet shows as empty
- People who bought crypto several years ago and are now unable to access their crypto (typically Bitcoin, Ethereum or Dogecoin)
Software Wallet Recovery
We recover lost / damaged and inaccessible crypto wallets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin from wallet.dat files, Multibit Classic wallets, Langerhans blockchain second or first password and Ethereum pre-ico or Android Schildbach. We can also decrypt your blockchain.info 15 17 19 or 21 word mnemonic that is no longer supported by blockchain.com. Our services has been trusted from people all over the world.
- Trezor One and Model T support and recovery
- Ledger Nano S and X
You may have bought a hardware wallet to store your crypto believing it to be impenetrable but these wallets are not infallible. Hardware wallets are much safer and secure than software wallets but they are not invulnerable. The right type of attack can result in these wallets giving up their recovery seed. If you’ve lost access to your cryptocurrency on one of these wallets we can help to recover it for you.
Trezor Passphrase Recovery
MetaMask / Binance Chain and other DeFi Wallets
Lost your password and seed words on a Metamask wallet or similar? – We can help – Click here: https://www.dataclinic.co.uk/recovering-lost-metamask-account-wallets/
Click here for an example of our work: https://www.dataclinic.co.uk/forgotten-password-and-lost-seed-words-on-a-metamask-wallet/
If you use a PC or Mac Browser Extension to access your Metamask, Binance Chain or Ronin wallets and have lost access to your wallet we can help. Check out this link: https://recovermycryptowallet.com/lost-wallet-access-in-browser-extension/
We can also set up a Non-Disclosure Agreement that guarantees the safety and confidentiality of your data in case you have any security worries.
For further information visit our partner site at https://www.recovermycryptowallet.com/
And here’s a recent review of our Bitcoin recovery service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5329499.msg58394193#msg58394193