This is the process we use to recover the data from your phone.
1. First, we will need your phone…
(a) We can collect it from any UK address for free, or
(b) You can post it to us, or
(c) You can drop it off at a Data Clinic location close to you
2. If the problem is straightforward and related to either the screen or the battery, our full data recovery process may not be necessary. If this is the case we will recover your data for £115 + parts + memory stick + VAT. We can not guarantee you’ll get a working phone back. The memory stick is what we recover your data to.
3. If the problem is more serious then we will dismantle your phone and use our data recovery processes to safely recover your data. These techniques will void any warranties and you will not get back a working phone. Your data will be recovered to a memory stick.
The process is in two parts
- Part 1: Diagnosis – We dismantle your phone and extract a file list of the data we can recover from it (usually everything). We send this file list to you so you can confirm we are able to get back want you want. This part costs £115 + VAT
- Part 2: Recovery – If you are happy with the contents of the file list we will recover your data to a memory stick. This is an additional cost of £195 + memory stick + VAT. If we aren’t able to recover your data you don’t pay the costs for this part of the process.
4. We return everything back to you, a shipping fee may apply depending on which recovery service you choose. Due to tamperproof manufacturing techniques we may sometimes return your phone in a dismantled state.
Why use Data Clinic ?
Data Clinic Ltd use multiple cutting edge methods for extracting data from mobile/smart phones and tablets, including many advanced techniques (see more here), such as JTAG and Chip-off recovery procedures. These advanced methods allow us access to the data on handsets others cannot reach – For example PIN locked BlackBerry, Samsung, Android and iPhone locked smartphones, or those that are inoperable due to physical damage.
Our processes are way ahead of anything you’ll find on the high street. So if a shop of phone repair technician has told you your data is not recoverable, please call us for a second opinion as they are frequently wrong.
- Data Clinic’s main phone data recovery page
- Data recovery from liquid / water damaged phones
- Data recovery from Android phones (Samsung, Huawei, LG, Nexus, Xiaomi etc)
- Data recovery from iPhones
- Data recovery from Samsung phones
- Data recovery from Sony Xperia phones
- Data recovery from Nokia and Windows phones