Whilst our popular phone data recovery service (see how the process works here) will recover most the data from your broken phone (eg. the photos, videos, contacts, text messages, voice recordings etc), it will not recover everything (eg. the Notes app from Samsung phones or the Google Authenticator, or various encrypted cryptocurrency wallet apps).
Sometimes it’s more appropriate for us to repair and rebuild the phone for you so that it is fully functional and can be used once again.
Our smartphone repair and rebuild service involves the process of fixing and restoring a malfunctioning or damaged smartphone to a fully working condition whilst preserving all the data that was previously on the phone. Once our work is completed you can continue using your phone again, just as before. Our rebuild service is available on all models of smartphone including Apple, Samsung, Google Pixel, Xiaomi, HTC etc.
Here’s a general overview of how the process typically works:
- Diagnosis: We start by examining your phone to identify the specific issue or damage. We will perform various tests and use diagnostic tools to pinpoint the problem accurately. This will involve checking hardware components, software functionality, and running diagnostic software.
- Repair Estimation: Once the problems with your phone are identified, we provide an estimate of the repair / rebuild cost and the time required to fix the phone. This estimate includes the cost of any replacement parts, labour charges, and additional fees, if applicable.
- Component Replacement: If any hardware components are damaged or faulty, they are typically replaced. This could include parts like the screen, battery, charging port, buttons, cameras, or any other relevant component. Motherboard and chips checks will also be completed and rectified. We use specialised tools and follow manufacturer guidelines or industry standards to ensure proper installation.
- Testing and Quality Assurance: After completing the necessary repairs, we thoroughly test the smartphone to ensure that the issue has been resolved. We will check various functionalities, including internet connectivity, component performance, touch screen responsiveness, and other features specific to the device. This testing phase ensures that the smartphone is functioning correctly and meets the quality standards.
- Reassembly: Your phone is carefully reassembled, ensuring that all components are properly aligned and secured. Adhesive, screws, and other fastening methods are used to ensure structural integrity.
- Final Checks and Cleaning: Before returning the smartphone to you, the technician performs final checks to ensure that everything is in order. This includes verifying that all repaired functions are working correctly, examining the physical appearance for any cosmetic issues, and cleaning the device to remove any dust or fingerprints acquired during the repair process.
- Delivery: Once your smartphone has passed all quality checks, it is returned to the you once your payment has been received.
It’s important to note that the specifics of the repair and rebuild process may vary depending on the complexity of the issue and the make and model of the smartphone. Some repairs may be more straightforward than others and completed within 3 – 4 days, others may required significantly longer.
Click the photos above for the full images.