- Data Recovery Home
- Data Recovery Services
- Hard Drive Recovery
- External & USB Drives
- RAID / Server Recovery
- Mobile Phones & Tablets
- CCTV & DVR
- Windows Computers
- Lost & Deleted Files
- Advanced Forensic Data Recovery (ADR) Services
- Forensic Investigation
- Encrypted Volumes
- Tape Recovery
- Tape eDiscovery & Conversion
- Advanced Recovery Service
- Spare Parts & Donor Drives
- Disk Manufacturers
- SCSI Data Recovery
- SQL Recovery
- How Do Hard Drives Fail ?
- Help & Advice
- About Us / Contact
Data Recovery Leicester
Data Clinic Ltd are able to recover your data from any digital storage device, whether you have a failing RAID system, a broken hard drive, a water damaged mobile phone or a snapped memory stick. We’ve been successfully recovering data since 2002, and our recovery rates are excellent.
Hard Drive Recovery Leicester
Our customer services are exceptional –
- 24/7 availability on our freephone no 0800 151 2207 to offer you advice and provide a quote
- Free courier collection from your home or business address, or you can drop off at our Belfast office
- Free diagnosis of the problem in most cases
- Once the diagnosis is complete, we will email you a full report of the problems involved and a breakdown of the costs to recover your data. We will not start the work until you have agreed the cost. Mobile phones start from £95.
- For most hard disk drives, we provide a No Data – No Fee service. So, if we can’t get your data back, you don’t pay!
- We offer Emergency and Priority services if your require your data urgently
- We will return your data by courier on a new Hard Drive, Solid State Drive or memory stick
- Our customer service team are friendly and knowledgeable and understand the stress of potentially losing important files or irreplaceable photos. We will keep you updated every step of the way and do everything that we can to help
Coronavirus Update: The recovery lab is OPEN, but please use our free collection service to submit your equipment. We collect from any UK address.
Hard Disk Drives
If your hard disk drive is failing, please DO NOT OPEN the hard drive itself. This has to be done in a laboratory clean room otherwise the platter surface of the disk will be heavily contaminated and you will seriously reduce the likelihood of us recovering your data. Hard drives can fail as they age and the structure starts to degrade, they can also fail if they are dropped or knocked causing mechanical failure of the heads, for example. Common symptoms of failed hard drives are clicking, beeping and whirring noises. If these symptoms occur, stop using your hard drive immediately and call us for advice.
We can recover from any operating system such as Windows, Linux and MacBook, and from all makes and models including Seagate, Western Digital, Samsung, Toshiba etc. and any type of set including RAID systems, NAS, internal and external hard drive failures.
For further information see our hard drive recovery page.
Data Clinic have expert mobile phone technicians and can retrieve data such as files and photos from phones that have been dropped, smashed, water damaged, electrically damaged, are unresponsive or failing to work correctly. Phone recovery starts at £95. And we work on all makes including Samsung, IPhone, Nokia, Huawei, Google, Sony etc.
For more information see our mobile phone data recovery page.
Data Clinic Ltd, 3rd Floor, St George’s House, 6 St George’s Way, Leicester LE1 1QZ
Additionally you may be located closer to our data recovery centre in Birmingham at 11 St Pauls Square B3 1RB, Tel 0121 629 0436.