- Data Recovery Home
- Data Recovery Services
- Hard Drive Recovery
- External & USB Drives
- RAID / Server Recovery
- SD Cards
- Mobile Phones & Tablets
- CCTV & DVR
- Windows Computers
- Lost & Deleted Files
- Advanced Forensic Data Recovery (ADR) Services
- Password Recovery
- Forensic Investigation
- Encrypted Volumes
- Bitcoin, Crypto & NFT Wallet Recovery
- Tape Recovery
- Tape eDiscovery & Conversion
- Advanced Recovery Service
- Spare Parts & Donor Drives
- Disk Manufacturers
- SCSI Data Recovery
- SQL Recovery
- How Do Hard Drives Fail ?
- Help & Advice
- About Us / Contact
Recovering Lost / Deleted Data
Have You Deleted a File or Lost a Folder ?
Get IMMEDIATE HELP by using our ONLINE Remote Data Recovery Service
Lost / Deleted files and folders can often be recovered using our new Remote Data Recovery service. This allows us to use the internet and access your machine remotely thus removing the need to have the hard drive sent to us.
* Available on any computer that runs Windows or Mac
* Typically we can begin recovering your data within 10 MINUTES from receiving your call
* This service is available countrywide.
Is Your Disk Fault Suitable For The Remote Recovery Service ?
Typically our Remote Recovery service can be used for faulty hard drives with the following symptoms:
* Files / Folders that have been deleted
* Files / Folders that are no longer accessible / have disappeared from the hard disk
* Hard drives that run slowly
* Hard drives that have been formatted / re-installed
* Hard drives that tell you they need to be re-formatted when you try and access them.
Our remote data recovery service is applicable to many but not all hard disk drive problems.
If you drive has a mechanical problem (typically it will make a ticking noise when powered on) it will not be suitable for the remote data recovery service as your drive has a physical fault and will not be recognised by the computer until the defective mechanical part is replaced. In these cases we recommend you contact us for further information on how to proceed.
Call us now on 0871 977 2525