- Data Recovery Services
- How Do Hard Drives Fail ?
- RAID / Server Recovery
- External & USB Drives
- Mobile Phones & Tablets
- CCTV & DVR
- Windows Computers
- Lost & Deleted Files
- Forensic Investigation
- Forensic Data Recovery
- Tape Recovery
- Tape eDiscovery & Conversion
- Advanced Recovery Service
- Spare Parts & Donor Drives
- Disk Manufacturers
- SCSI Data Recovery
- SQL Recovery
- Hard Drive Help & Advice
- About Us / Contact
Data Recovery & Conversion From Older Macintosh Systems
Data Recovery: Data Clinic are able to perform recovery of data from all Macintosh systems, from the earliest systems using the Macintosh File System (MFS) through to Hierarchical File System (HFS; introduced with system 3) to the most recent HFS+, UFS and X-San systems.
We regularly recover data from the following loss situations:
- Formatted media
- Deleted files
- Inaccessible damaged or corrupt media
- Faulty hard disk drives displaying any symptoms
- Recovery of faulty peripheral media, such as CD, Floppy disk (all sizes and formats), ZIP and JAZ disks and tapes.
- RAID configurations whether striped, mirrored or parity based RAID.
Recovered data can then be optimised for your current system whether that be a modern MAC, PC or other and returned to you on the media of your choice.
Conversion: In addition to data recovery, we can also convert your classic systems as well as their peripherals and data to more modern media. We have a huge selection of systems allowing us to convert all kinds of obsolete media at our Data Conversion facilities. For example:
- Low capacity SCSI, IDE or other ATA hard disk drives to CD or DVD
- Floppy disks, 5.25”, 3.5” to CD
- Zip or Jaz disk conversion to CD or DVD
- Obsolete Word processing, spreadsheet or database documents to text files or modern word processing formats
- Cross platform conversion ie. Mac to Windows and vice versa
n all cases it is not necessary for the original media to be in a working condition for us to perform a recovery. Should you require Recovery or Conversion of data from another operating system or media please visit the other areas of our website or call us to talk through your options.
Or, please call 0871 977 2525 and ask to speak to a Mac technician.